Full House Printing
  • FAQ

    1. What type of files can I send to Full House Printing?

    We recommend saving as a .PDF You may also send the file in the following types: jpg, jpeg, psd, tif, tiff, eps, ai, and pngWe prefer that you send .PDF and .EPS files with outlined fonts. These files are easier to handle and will likely speed up your turn-around. Remember to add crop marks and flatten your files before uploading.

    2. What color mode should my files be?

    If you send us an RGB file, there is a chance that a color shift may occur and you may not be satisfied with your job.You should always start and finish your designs in CMYK color mode.

    3. What resolution should my file be?

    Low resolution files may be printed as is or will be placed on hold until we receive new files, slowing your turn-around.We only accept 300 dpi files and no less.

    4. How should I set up my bleed and crop marks?

    Bleed must extend further than the cut line. We can send you one of our templates to you visualize this. Please keep all text and anything you do not want cut at least .125″ away from the cut line.When sending an .eps or .pdf, make sure you include crop marks so we can cut the job correctly.